Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This is the 3rd time I type this blog...
I HATE MY COM! STOP CRUSHING!

While I was on my way home, I saw this guy chewing fishbal... remind me of something...
Nono... not someone choked while eating the fishball...
This’ll be a pretty long blog... so, wanna hear???
Heck u... I wanna say...


29th May 2005


*whenever there a food fair, my parents and I’ll nv miss it... and u can always find dis stall selling fish products... Big tasty fresh fishballs, both cooked and uncooked... daddy loves it*

well, some of u may noe dat daddy was veri ill… the doc discharged him as his condition was pretty stable... “stable”... but, he was not allowed to leave the hse, except to the hospital for check up... so, instead of being jailed in the hospital, he was being jailed at home...

well... expo was having food fair again... daddy knew I was going out on this faithful day... so he asked me his I could mke a trip to expo and get him some fishball... of coz I agreed... how could I reject him...

left to meet dada at 10.30am... went out and onli arrived expo at 9plus pm... was shopping and eating wif da... okie... entered expo... searching high and low for that fishball stall... couldn’t find it... but da managed to find it in the end...

“ni hai you mai yu yuan ma? Na zong yi tong de...” i asked

“mai wan le,” the stall-holder replied.

-_-“ and guess wad, when I walked to the other end of the stall(it takes up the space of 3 normal stall), I saw buckets of fishball in a pool of ice...abash...

of coz in the end, I bought one bucket...

reach home at bout 11... daddy was aslp... but mum told me daddy cried earlier... y??? cuz he thot I forget to but that fishball...

daddy nv cried b4 b4 the operation... he was a tough guy... both mentally and physically... but his illness mkes him weak both mentally and physically... yet, he’s still a loving family man...

it mke me feel extrememly guilty... b4 he was discharged, I didn’t visit him everyday as I need to work in kumon... traveling after sch to work as well as SGH wore me out... totally...but I noe I still mke an effort to visit him as often as possible... but after that vamp interferes wif my life, my energy exhaust at a faster rate... I didn’t mke an effort to rush down to spend time wif him anymore...

when he was discharged, I didn’t mke an effort to stay home accompany him as much as possible...

worst still, when he was readmitted to hosp, I didn’t mke an effort to go down everyday and even I do, I didn’t mke an effort to go down b4 dinner time so as to feed him(he was too weak to even hold the spoon)

3 weeks later, on his birthday, he was gone... every single family member was ard b4 he left everyone of us...

I actuallie did mke an effort to arrive b4 5, the normal visiting hr... but on my way mum asked me go home and pray as she forgot(earlier at bout 2 dad was admitted into icu again) I took the stupid 12 which was stuck in the stupid traffic jam, making me arrived onli at 7pm...
B4 I reach, his condition became critical... mum rushed to jurong to look for the priest to pray for dad...

Of coz, I was reprimanded by everyone for being so late... (no one listen to my explanation)
When I entered the icu, he was relying on the machine to breathe.... he was struggling... he was trying to force himself to open his eyes when he noe I arrived...

my aunt and uncle was praying, chanting for him...

all I can say is,” daddy, wake up... “

the doc mke us call mum back...

but jus when mum arrived, the doc mke everyone leave the room... so in the end, mum didn’t get to see him for the last time...

I prayed to god,” dun take him away… he did so much for everyone of us and I haven even repay him…”

soon, his lung failed, rely totally on the machine to breathe... cpr was no use... I broke down... cuz I knew it was over…

the doctors gav up saving him...

his heart finally stop at 8.08pm...

everyone, even my aunt hu jus gt back frm texas, was there...

everyone cried

my godma said daddy was brave... he waited for everyone b4 he leaves...

yes... daddy u r brave... u sacrifice for the whole family... u r the one hu gav up ur edu and worked to support aunts and little uncle edu... u r the one hu risk ur life working at offshore island so as to giv me a better life...

and u left b4 we could repay u....

I was forced to pick up myself immediately for the preparation of the funeral... mum was too lost and devastated to do anything...

Plus, instead of being choked by fishball, the hosp bill choked up to $50,000(phew, luckily there subsidies and could be deducted from medisave)

For those hu helped me out for the funeral (namely my uncles and aunts), thank you...

For those hu came for the funeral, I thank you too...

Ppl... cherish everyone ard u... u’ll nv realise how impt they might be to u... knowing it after losing them’ll be too late ya?

Ps: tian, thanks for sharing ur story wif me too to comfort me.... thanks for crying wif me too(recall the call at void deck & mac)

Well... wanna noe more bout wad happened, u can go my blog if u happened to noe it ever exist... but, I dun blog anymore after daddy passed away…cuz I dun wan that vamp to see...

And sHhHHh~

It’ll be Jus between us rite?

HEY PPL! Blog more ya!!!

05s01 rOx!

No comments: